Are you looking for a decent and reliable condenser microphone for broadcasting, podcasting, or recording? Take a look on Floureon BM-800! The product has sat comfortably as one of the best-selling mic models on the market, thanks to the very competitive price and included accessories. Often considered as a high-value product, Floureon BM-800 also offers truly satisfying performance and output quality. Let’s take a deeper look on Floureon BM-800!
Floureon BM-800 is available in two color variants: black with gold grille, and blue with silver grille. Floureon BM-800 is quite compact and lightweight. Don’t mistake its portability, though; it is made with a rugged and durable construction. It features a steel net and zinc alloy body. It is certainly ready to endure the harshness of heavy-duty usage. The product comes along with a shock mount and an anti-wind foam cap. The shock mount is very useful to reduce handling noise, while the anti-wind foam cap works excellently in attenuating low-frequency noises, such as breath sounds and wind sounds. You’ll find the foam cap especially very handy when you want to perform a close-up recording, in which case the closeness of the user’s mouth and the mic often results with the breath sounds getting captured along, making the editing job trickier to accomplish.
Being a condenser mic, Floureon BM-800 requires a 48V phantom power to work. This requirement can be fulfilled easily with a decent audio interface, as most audio interface models nowadays do come with 48V phantom power on the mic ports. Floureon BM-800 has an uni-directional (alias cardioid) polar pattern, which means that it captures sounds from the front side while attenuating the rear. With a frequency response range of 20 Hz – 20 kHz, it captures lows, mids, and highs very well. One great thing about Floureon BM-800 is that it surprisingly has a low self-noise level. The equivalent noise level is only 16 dBA, which is low enough to deliver clean and accurate audio reproduction.
Specifications of Floureon BM-800
– Size: 16 x 5 x 5 cm / 6.3 x 1.97 x 1.97 inch
– Weight: 230g
– Voltage: 48V phantom power
– Electrical current: 3mA
– Equivalent noise level: 16dBA
– Sensitivity: 45dB±1dB
– Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
– Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
– Load impedance: ≥1000 Ω
– Output Impedance:1500Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
– Microphone output interface: 3.5 mm
– Wire: 3.5 mm inserted audio interface, 3 meter long
– Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy body
Pros of Floureon BM-800
– Very affordable, budget-friendly price
– Decent output quality, surprisingly quite enough to deliver clean audio reproduction
– Flexible and versatile for various purposes
– Rugged and durable metallic construction
– Handy accessories included
Price of Floureon BM-800
Check the best price for Floureon BM-800 here!